Yasar University is greatly concerned to efficiently benefit from the Erasmus+ Programme and develop new relations with European universities and academics which will constitute a fruitful initiative for further cooperation.
Our University’s mission is to encourage as much Erasmus participation as possible, both from incoming and ougoing students, and being a successful institution serving well the aims and objectives of the programme.
Valuable information for our Incoming Students intersted in studying in the Industrial Engineering Department:
- All course in the department are offered in English (required level B2)
- More information about the courses offered in our programme of studies, as well as the semester during which they are offered are described in the Curriculum.
- It is important to discuss your course unit choices with your academic adviser at your home university to ensure that the courses you take at Yasar University are approved for credit transfer.
- you may be able to change, add or drop course units after arriving in Yasar University due to scheduling conflicts (subject to availability), but this will need to be discussed with your Erasmus+ coordinator upon arrival.
- You will also need to ensure that any changes are agreed with your home university and amended on your learning agreement. This will then need to be signed by both your Erasmus+ coordinator here and your academic advisor back home.