These programs allow academically successful undergraduate students from other departments to take courses simultaneously from our department, to have a second diploma/certificate.
For the Admission and Scholarship Requirements, visit our University’s Regulations (the document is in Turkish).
DOUBLE MAJOR PROGRAM IN INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING
a) Students from any department can apply for the double major program in Industrial Engineering.
b) Double major students are responsible to fulfill the same graduation requirements as the regular IE students. The following rules will be implemented:
· The equivalent courses can be transferred and students may be exempted from some of the compulsory courses in IE curriculum.
· The first internship course (Internship I) can be transferred and students may be exempted from it.
· UFND ve YÖK compulsory courses can be transferred and students may be exempted from it.
· Other courses can be counted as the elective courses and students may be exempted from it with the approval of the Departmental Commitee.
· Although the total number of transferred credits is more than 120 ECTS, the double major students should collect at least 120 ECTS by enrolling to the new courses with the approval of the Departmental Commitee.
· The prerequisite courses can also be transferred and students may be exempted from it.
c) Double major students can be transferred to the Minor Program.
MINOR PROGRAM IN INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING
YAŞAR UNIVERSITY DEPARTMENT OF INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING
2020-2021 MINOR PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
|MATH 2211||Engineering Probability||2||2||3||6|
|MATH 2212||Engineering Statistics||2||2||3||6|
|IE 2224||Work Systems Analysis and Design||2||2||3||7|
|IE 2252||Modeling in Operations Research||2||2||3||7|
|IE 3311||Systems Simulation||2||2||3||7|
|IE 3323||Production and Service Systems Planning||2||2||3||6|
|IE 3353||Deterministic Operations Research||2||2||3||7|
|IE 3324||Integrated Manufacturing Systems||2||2||3||6|
|IE 3354||Stochastic Operations Research||2||2||3||7|
|IE 3362||Industrial Information Systems||2||2||3||6|